It's time for our free agency contest! Can you predict which players the Jets will land in free agency and unseat our current champion Jet-UP?
The rules are simple:
- You need to guess 10 players you believe will be Jets next season;
- You are allowed to pick current Jets players, but they must currently be unrestricted free agents and you're limited to five of them;
- In terms of players from other teams, these could be unrestricted free agents, but you could also select a player who you believe will be traded or released, or a non-tendered restricted free agent or exclusive rights free agent;
- The player must be signed during the week beginning on the first day of the new league year March 16th - if a player is signed on or after the 23rd, or is cut and signed or re-signed by the Jets before the start of the league year, they won't count;
- Your entry must be submitted before the tampering window opens at noon on March 14th;
- You score one point for every correct answer; and
- The winner will be announced on March 24th with the winner receiving bragging rights as their prize.
Tie-breaker: In the event of a tie, the winning entry will be the one with the most new players rather than re-signed current Jets.
Can you beat the record of five, set by David Aron in 2020?
Leave your entry in the comments section.