The first injury update of the week was an extensive one:
- Marcus Maye and Quincy Enunwa are OUT for Sunday, as expected;
- Elijah McGuire and Charone Peake returned to practice. McGuire isn't eligible to play until week nine. Rontez Miles is eligible to return to practice as well but has not yet;
- Todd Bowles said that Spencer Long's finger injury is the reason he's been struggling with his snaps;
- The injuries to Sam Darnold and Jamal Adams are minor and not a concern at this time; and
- Leonard Williams, Robby Anderson, Isaiah Crowell and Terrelle Pryor did not practice despite having played on Sunday.