The Jets held another camp practice today with media on hand, so here's what went down based on reports from those in attendance:
- The Jets were not in pads;
- Chuma Edoga and Max Mitchell were working as the first team right tackle;
- Vinny Curry, DJ Reed, Ty Johnson, Brandin Echols and Conor McDermott all missed practice. Each of these is a hamstring injury apart from McDermott and his ankle. Carl Lawson and John Franklin-Myers both were rested.
- Micheal Clemons and Grant Hermanns had a big fight;
- It was a good day for Zach Wilson with highlights including five short completions in a row to start, a side-arm touchdown toss to Elijah Moore and a TD run;
- Corey Davis also had a TD from Wilson and Garrett Wilson had one from Joe Flacco;
- Ahmad Gardner had a good day at corner as both Justin Hardee and Isaiah Dunn broke up passes; and
- Greg Zuerlein made all five of his field goals but Eddy Pineiro missed one.
The Jets have a day off tomorrow, ahead of Friday night's preseason opener.