The Jets held another camp practice today with media on hand, so here's what went down based on reports from those in attendance:
- Quinnen Williams, who has an ankle injury, was working on the side field with Lamarcus Joyner and Nick Bawden, while Duane Brown moved onto positional drills for the first time but didn't play in the team period and DJ Reed moved onto team periods for the first time since suffering a hamstring injury a few weeks ago;
- Lawrence Cager made an instant impact in the first set of 11-on-11 drills by catching two passes each from Mike White and Chris Streveler;
- In red zone work, Joe Flacco found Tyler Conklin for a touchdown and then Reed and Ahmad Gardner were each called for penalties in coverage;
- Isaiah Dunn had an impressive pass break-up in the end zone;
- Kwon Alexander also had a good pass break-up;
- Vinny Curry blew up a run in the backfield;
- White had a solid day with efficient passing in the red zone and good timing. He connected with Garrett Wilson for 25 on a back shoulder throw;
- Jordan Whitehead made a good read to intercept a Flacco pass intended for Jeff Smith over the middle; and
- Dunn broke up another pass intended for Tarik Black on the final play of practice.
The Falcons are now flying in for two joint practices, starting tomorrow.