The Jets were on the field for another training camp practice on Monday with media and fans on hand.
Here's what went down during practice, based on media reports and tweets from those in attendance:
- Alijah Vera-Tucker, who has a pec issue, missed practice again, working in the rehab area with Ashtyn Davis, Quinnen Williams, Del'Shawn Phillips, Kyle Phillips, Bennett Jackson and Jabari Zuniga;
- Vinny Curry and Teton Saltes, who was injured in the Green-White scrimmage on Saturday, were not at practice;
- In the first set of team drills, Ace Carter had a good run but Keelan Cole dropped a pass;
- On the next set, Cole redeemed himself with a juggling catch but Zach Wilson overthrew Chris Herndon;
- Someone trod on Mike White's foot and he limped off, so Josh Johnson got his first practice reps of the summer;
- Johnson had a pass broken up by Jamien Sherwood but then threw a long touchdown pass on a screen to Tevin Coleman with Dan Feeney and Tristen Hoge leading the way.
- In red zone drills, Wilson threw back to back touchdowns to Corey Davis, who beat Bless Austin on a fade for the first one;
- Carl Lawson had another sack and JT Hassell dropped an interception as the rest of Wilson's reps were unsuccessful;
- White re-entered and found Trevon Wesco for a touchdown and Morgan hit Austin Walter for a score in their red zone reps;
- Wilson's next set saw Bryce Hall and Marcus Maye disrupting passes and Lawson beating Mekhi Becton for another two sacks;
- Davis had another big gain, this time from White over the middle; and
- In 7-on-7 redzone work, Wilson threw four touchdowns in a row, although one was a fortunate bounce off Tyler Kroft's hands to Vyncint Smith. Davis caught two of the other three with Moore getting the other.
There is another practice tomorrow at 10:20 a.m. ET. Check back here for more coverage.