The Jets held another camp practice today with media on hand, so here's what went down based on reports from those in attendance:
- Tevin Coleman and Jeremy Ruckert both took part in team drills for the first time;
- There were a couple of minor skirmishes with Kwon Alexander and Nick Bawden involved in one after a high hit on Ace Carter;
- On the first play of the team period, Bryce Hall intercepted Zach Wilson although it was probably a sack by Carl Lawson and John Franklin-Myers anyway. Hall may have interfered with Jeff Smith on the play;
- Jabari Zuniga sacked Joe Flacco in his first set;
- Wilson's next set ended with a Jermaine Johnson sack around Mekhi Becton, but prior to that he was 4-for-4 with a slant to Breece Hall, a shovel to Garrett Wilson who made a one handed catch and completions to Carter and Tyler Conklin;
- Flacco was intercepted by a leaping Will Parks and then again on the next play by Hamsah Nasirildeen;
- Calvin Jackson then made a diving catch from Flacco;
- Carl Lawson beat George Fant on three straight plays so they doubled him on the next play and Franklin-Myers got the pressure instead;
- The first team offense tried to drive the field but stalled when Smith let a third down pass through his hands. The best play saw Wilson eluding pressure to connect with Carter downfield;
- The second team got as far as the red zone with their drive highlighted by a big pass from Flacco to Tarik Black; and
- Bam Knight wrapped up practice with a 65-yard touchdown run.
Tomorrow is the Green-White Scrimmage at 7pm ET.