Media was on hand for today's practice at training camp. Here's what went down according to social media reports from those in attendance.
- Before practice the Jets announced they had released Pete Guerriero again. This freed up a roster spot for recent waiver claim Zane Lewis to practice for the first time;
- This was described as a light practice with the players not in pads;
- Bradley McDougald did not practice;
- Marcus Maye and Alex Lewis were in the trainer's area again while Breshad Perriman and Bryce Hall were doing conditioning work;
- Denzel Mims again took part in individuals but sat out the team period;
- Tarell Basham and Jabari Zuniga were also working with the trainers;
- Braxton Berrios was back at practice after missing yesterday with a lower back issue;
- Chris Herndon took part in team drills having been limited yesterday;
- Matthias Farley and Ashtyn Davis got first team reps at safety with Maye and McDougald out;
- Pierre Desir took part in the team period;
- Jehu Chesson got first team reps again;
- Sam Darnold connected with Josh Malone on a long catch and run downfield. Malone later dropped a Darnold pass in the end zone but then bounced back to catch a touchdown pass shortly afterwards as he lost the cornerback with a good route; and
- This was the final training camp practice as the team now shifts into regular season mode.
We'll update you later if there are any other announced roster moves or newsworthy comments after practice.