Poll Results: Jets fans like most of the free agent deals

Over the past few days, we've been polling Jets fans to get their views on the moves general manager Joe Douglas has made since free agency began.

Here were the results:

Unsurprisingly, Connor McGovern is the one move literally everyone likes. In fact, 74 percent of voters love the move with the other 26 percent all saying they liked it.

By contrast, George Fant was the signing which drew the most negativity with eight percent saying they either didn't like or hated the deal. However, most of the fanbase was still positive about this move with 61 percent saying they liked or loved the signing.

Josh Andrews was the one signing the majority of people weren't sure about. Only 38 percent of respondents liked or loved the signing. However, only 1 percent responded negatively to the move.

Nobody voted negatively about the Pierre Desir signing, although some weren't sure. 72 percent liked and 17 percent loved this signing.

Five percent expressed negativity towards the Breshad Perriman signing but the overwhelming majority (90 percent) at least liked it, with 23 percent saying they loved it.

Similarly, Greg Van Roten had 92 percent who liked or loved the signing. One percent didn't like this move.

Finally, Patrick Onwuasor had 51 percent who liked the signing and another 18 percent who loved it. Only three percent didn't like or hated the signing.

Thanks for your responses. Let's hope the deals work out as well as we hope.