The Jets are in their third week of OTA and the media were on hand again today, so here's what went down based on reports from those in attendance:
- DJ Reed and Denzel Mims were not in attendance and Elijah Moore was in attendance but did not practice. Carl Lawson was in the rehab area;
- In his first set of team drills, Zach Wilson completed four of five passes including an out pattern to Braxton Berrios against Bryce Hall and a downfield completion to DJ Montgomery working against Ahmad Gardner. Tyler Conklin and Corey Davis also had catches;
- His second set saw him sacked but then he bounced back to hit Jeff Smith and Lawrence Cager;
- In seven-on-seven red zone drills, the Jets failed to score on their first set with Wilson going 2-for-4. Gardner was beaten by Garrett Wilson, although the pass was incomplete, but then did a good job against Berrios;
- Garrett Wilson limped off after catching a Zach Wilson touchdown pass. Justin Hardee was in coverage;
- Javin White intercepted Wilson - who didn't see him - on the final play of the day to spoil an otherwise decent day;
- Mike White had earlier hit Montgomery on a big downfield completion; and
- Joe Flacco was intercepted by Ashtyn Davis.
The Jets are scheduled to practice again tomorrow and on Friday. Next week is mandatory minicamp, which runs from Tuesday through Thursday.