The Jets were back on the field for their second practice of training camp this morning. Here's what went down according to social media reports from those in attendance:
- Brian Winters and Brian Poole were back at practice;
- Poole impressed on a couple of forced fumbles, but both starting cornerbacks were beaten for long touchdowns;
- Sam Darnold had a big day, including long touchdowns to Robby Anderson and Quincy Enunwa;
- Harvey Langi got some first team reps on the edge while Arthur Maulet, Rontez Miles and Tarell Bashan also saw time with the first unit;
- Ty Montgomery had a good practice, beating CJ Mosley for a touchdown; and
- Quinnen Williams, who told the media he is down to 295 pounds, will practice for the first time tomorrow.
We'll update you later if there are any announced roster moves or newsworthy comments after practice.