The Jets were back on the field for their fourth practice (and second public practice) of training camp this morning. Here's what went down according to social media reports from those in attendance:
- Offensive tackle Brent Qvale was carted off with an apparent leg injury;
- Defense bounced back today, stopping the offense in the red zone with Jamal Adams in a particularly feisty mood;
- Le'Veon Bell twice limped off although it was believed to just be cramps;
- Harvey Langi and Blake Cashman both broke up passes in the end zone but then Cashman was also limping after a collision with a teammate;
- Trumaine Johnson had a big day with some pass break-ups while Darryl Roberts and Brian Poole also each broke up passes in red zone work;
- Leonard Williams had a would-be sack after beating Kelvin Beachum;
- Neville Hewitt saw some first team reps;
- Trevor Siemian threw a nice touchdown to Deontay Burnett in the team period;
- Bilal Powell, Ryan Griffin and Elijah McGuire caught one touchdown each in red zone drills from each of the backup quarterbacks; and
- Jamison Crowder and Quincy Enunwa had red zone touchdowns, although Enunwa also had a bad drop.
We'll update you later if there are any announced roster moves or newsworthy comments after practice.