The Jets were back on the field for their latest training camp practice this morning. Here's what went down according to social media reports from those in attendance:
- Jamison Crowder and Daniel Brown were back at practice with Crowder capping a solid practice with a red zone touchdown;
- Tom Compton was working as the second team center as Jonotthan Harrison had some issues with snaps;
- Sam Darnold had one of his best days so far, completing 12 of 15 passes, including an impressive 25-yard touchdown pass to Quincy Enunwa;
- Trevor Siemian had a 30-yard touchdown pass to Bilal Powell and another to Deonte Thompson;
- Davis Webb connected on a deep ball to Tim White;
- Avery Williamson was banged up but returned to the field shortly afterwards;
- Quinnen Williams got some first team reps;
- Luke Falk received third team reps ahead of Webb; and
- Chandler Catanzaro missed another two field goals.
We'll update you later if there are any announced roster moves or newsworthy comments after practice. The team is off tomorrow.