The Jets were back on the field for a practice this morning. Here's what went down according to social media reports from those in attendance.
- Trumaine Johnson, Brian Winters, Blake Cashman, Leonard Williams, Jeff Smith, Harvey Langi and Bless Austin did not practice;
- Marcus Maye and Ryan Kalil were once again in pads and Avery Williamson was back after missing time yesterday;
- Ty Montgomery, Kyron Brown, Henry Anderson and Kelechi Osemele all left practice to due injury, although Montgomery returned to run sprints at the end;
- Alex Lewis, Foley Fatukasi and Arthur Maulet were among those getting first team reps as a result of the injuries;
- Luke Falk and Val Holmes connected on a touchdown pass;
- Lewis and Nathan Shepherd got into a fight and Osemele and Jordan Jenkins got into a shoving match following a Brandon Copeland hit on Le'Veon Bell;
- Sam Darnold connected with Robby Anderson on a 40-yard pass play and Jamison Crowder on a 25-yarder;
- Trevor Siemian threw a touchdown pass to Eric Tomlinson; and
- Jordan Jenkins and Kyle Phillips registered sacks.
We'll update you later if there are any other announced roster moves or newsworthy comments after practice. The team is off tomorrow.