The Jets were back on the field for a practice this morning. Here's what went down according to social media reports from those in attendance.
- Practice ended early with tomorrow being a no-media access walk-through;
- Trumaine Johnson, Kelechi Osemele, Kyron Brown, Brian Winters, Blake Cashman, Leonard Williams, Jeff Smith, Harvey Langi and Bless Austin did not practice;
- Marcus Maye participated wearing a red no-contact pinnie and Henry Anderson and Leonard Williams returned to action while Harvey Langi was also back in pads;
- Jamal Adams was shaken up early on, but returned to action;
- Greg Dortch apparently had a good practice;
- Neville Hewitt recorded a sack while Anthony Wint and Jamey Mosley broke up passes;
- Le'Veon Bell had a couple of nice gains running the ball;
- Sam Darnold had a tough day but completed a downfield throw to Chris Herndon and got a nice gain on a screen to Jamison Crowder;
- CJ Mosley intercepted Darnold; and
- Taylor Bertolet made three field goals in a row to finish practice.
We'll update you later if there are any other announced roster moves or newsworthy comments after practice. The team is off tomorrow.