Media was on hand for today's practice at training camp. Here's what went down according to social media reports from those in attendance.
- It rained heavily but the Jets still conducted practice outside;
- After missing practice yesterday, Frank Gore was a full participant;
- Wide receiver Vyncint Smith, who worked with the first unit yesterday, missed practice with a core muscle injury. Denzel Mims remains sidelined with a hamstring injury;
- With all the injuries, Jeff Smith got to work with the first unit and caught a 20-yard pass over the middle from Sam Darnold;
- The second unit receivers were Jehu Chesson, Jeff Malone and Braxton Berrios. Malone caught a long touchdown from David Fales;
- Blake Cashman got some first unit reps on defense;
- Darnold threw a long touchdown pass to Breshad Perriman, who got behind new safety Bradley McDougald on the deep route after an apparent blown coverage from one of the cornerbacks;
- Darnold also hit Jamison Crowder on a pass over the middle;
- John Franklin-Myers had an active day with the third-team defense, including a would-be sack; and
- The offensive line was said to be shaky.
We'll update you later if there are any other announced roster moves or newsworthy comments after practice.