The Jets were back on the field for their latest training camp practice this morning. Here's what went down according to social media reports from those in attendance:
- Kelvin Beachum went down with a foot/ankle injury in 2-v-2 drills and left practice (EDIT: Adam Gase said after practice that Beachum is day-to-day);
- Ryan Kalil did not practice as he still needs to pass his physical before his deal becomes final;
- CJ Mosley blitzed for a sack in the team period;
- Quinnen Williams broke through for a sack;
- Robby Anderson beat Trumaine Johnson for a 50-yard touchdown on a slant from Sam Darnold;
- Chuma Edoga impressed in 2-v-2 drills then replaced Beachum with the starters for the team period and opened a hole for a good run by Le'Veon Bell;
- Avery Williamson went down injured but returned to action shortly afterwards;
- UDFA Kyron Brown was getting first team reps in place of Trumaine Johnson and intercepted a Darnold pass in 7-on-7's;
- Darnold and Bell had touchdown runs in goal line drills, with some good lead blocking from Trevon Wesco; and
- Parry Nickerson had a pick-six on a tipped Trevor Siemian pass.
We'll update you later if there are any announced roster moves or newsworthy comments after practice. The team is off tomorrow.