The Jets were back on the field for a practice this morning. Here's what went down according to social media reports from those in attendance.
- Kelechi Osemele and Brian Winters suited up and worked with the trainers but did not practice;
- Wide receiver Jeff Smith also remains sidelined;
- Linebacker Blake Cashman made his return to practice;
- Brandon Shell was back in team drills;
- Le'Veon Bell had a big workload for the second day in a row and again had a consistent practice;
- Alex Brown got some first team reps at cornerback but got beaten on a Trevor Siemian pass to Charone Peake;
- Chris Herndon apparently made some plays in the red zone;
- Sam Darnold had nice touchdown passes to Quincy Enunwa and Ryan Griffin against the scout team; and
- CJ Mosley had a one-handed interception of Davis Webb.
We'll update you later if there are any other announced roster moves or newsworthy comments after practice. The team is off tomorrow.