The Jets were back on the field for their final camp practice this morning. Here's what went down according to social media reports from those in attendance.
- Kelechi Osemele and Brian Winters were back in pads;
- Trumaine Johnson returned to the field and warmed up with the team at the start of practice;
- Brandon Copeland was out due to a thumb injury
- This was the final official camp practice and, as you'd expect, mostly just a walk-through ahead of Saturday night's game against the Saints;
- Harvey Langi got some work at outside linebacker with the first unit;
- After the practice, Adam Gase confirmed that the Jets have been aware that Copeland was to be suspended and that this had influenced their rotations in preseason;
- He confirmed that Osemele and Winters will not play on Saturday but Ryan Kalil will;
- Jonotthan Harrison is also slated to get some first-team reps at center on Saturday; and
- Gase also praised Marcus Maye who should be a full-go on Saturday night.
We'll update you later if there are any other announced roster moves or newsworthy comments after practice. The team is off tomorrow.