The 2022 JetsFix Roster Relay: First Leg
As we do every year, we're going to mark preseason with a series of fan-sourced roster projections. The idea is that as players make their case in each preseason game this will be reflected in the next leg of the relay, along with other developments such as injuries.
We burst out of the blocks today with a projection from JetsFix founder Marcus who sets out the initial 53 for us below. Thank the Maker ...
- QB(3): Zach Wilson, Joe Flacco, Mike White
- RB(3): Breece Hall, Michael Carter, Tevin Coleman
- FB(1): Nick Bawden
- WR(5): Corey Davis, Elijah Moore, Garrett Wilson, Braxton Berrios, Denzel Mims
- TE(3): C.J. Uzomah, Tyler Conklin, Jeremy Ruckert
- OC(2): Connor McGovern, Dan Feeney
- OG(3): Laken Tomlinson, Alijah Vera-Tucker, Nate Herbig
- OT(5): George Fant, Duane Brown, Conor McDermott, Chuma Edoga, Max Mitchell
- DT(5): Quinnen Williams, Sheldon Rankins, Solomon Thomas, Nathan Shepherd, Jonathan Marshall
- DE(5): Carl Lawson, John Franklin-Myers, Jermaine Johnson, Jacob Martin, Micheal Clemons
- LB(4): C.J. Mosley, Kwon Alexander, Quincy Williams, Jamien Sherwood
- S(5): Jordan Whitehead, Lamarcus Joyner, Will Parks, Jason Pinnock, Ashtyn Davis
- CB(5): D.J. Reed, Sauce Gardner, Michael Carter II, Bryce Hall, Javelin Guidry
(P) Braden Mann,
(K) Greg Zuerlein,
(LS) Thomas Hennessy,
(Gunner/Demon) Justin Hardee.
(Editor's Note: The second leg will follow after the Eagles game)
Would you like to take the baton for the a lap of the track? We just need your 53-man projection and we'll make note of what's changed - and you're free to add insights if you wish. Volunteer in the comments section below...