The media were on hand again for OTA's today. Here are some brief headlines:
- Rookie Sam Darnold got more reps with the starters than anyone else and was said to have been impressive and much better than last week. Coach Todd Bowles said not to read too much into the reps;
- Bowles also confirmed that Teddy Bridgewater has been a full participant and hasn't been limited by his knee, although he didn't get any reps with the starting line on Tuesday;
- Trumaine Johnson was an expected absence due to a non-injury issue, while Marcus Maye and Devin Smith will apparently not be ready to practice until training camp;
- Jordan Jenkins, Rontez Miles and Quincy Enunwa were among the other players who did not participate beyond the stretching session;
- Nathan Shepherd, Jonotthan Harrison, David Bass and Doug Middleton were among those getting first-team reps;
- Chad Hansen was said to have had another good practice, while Terrence Brooks intercepted Darnold in a 7-on-7 drill; and
- Away from Florham Park, in ex-Jets news, Christian Hackenberg threw a pick six at Raiders OTAs and Brandon Marshall signed with Seattle.