Here were some of the more interesting comments from Todd Bowles following Monday's practice:
- Matt Forté tweaked a hamstring and Robby Anderson tweaked "something".
- They have less than a third of the offense installed so far.
- They're mixing everyone around with the rotations to see who can be productive in order to assess their talent.
- Darron Lee has the tools to be a good linebacker. He's starting right now, but there's always competition.
- Outside linebackers are rotating more because they have more guys they need to see.
- Ben Ijalana did less today but there was no setback and he'll do more tomorrow.
- They'll try to have more contact drills, depending on their health but may scale that back at certain positions.
- He was asked if anyone stood out in 9-on-7 drills and said "not really".
We'll let you know if anyone else says anything interesting.