Here were some of the more interesting comments from Todd Bowles following Thursday's practice:
- Matt Forté remains day-to-day with a hamstring injury.
- Jamal Adams sprained his ankle today, but Bowles was not sure of the severity. Claude Pelon hurt his knee and will get X-rays.
- Marcus Murphy is day-to-day with a leg injury, but X-rays were negative. Apparently rookie linebacker Connor Harris has a hamstring injury, so he is also day-to-day.
- He said they were sloppy as a team today, but that they ran at the end to get in shape. To some degree, he said you expect this coming off a rest day and acknowledged that they practiced hard, but need to practice smart.
- He said Demario Davis is sharper, which he said comes with experience, and that mentally he's different.
- Once again every single question about a specific player (including Elijah McGuire, Mike Pennel, Quincy Enunwa) was met with a response suggesting that the player just needs to keep working.
We'll let you know if anyone else says anything interesting.