Here were some of the main happenings as the Jets continued their 2017 training camp with a practice on Sunday:
- Jeremy Clark remained in the rehab area while Corey White and Morris Claiborne were also not practicing. Derrick Jones received treatment on his leg during the practice. Ben Ijalana and rookie receivers Chad Hansen and ArDarius Stewart remain limited.
- Rookie tight end Jordan Leggett impressed with a diving one handed grab in a passing drill and apparently had a good practice overall.
- Buster Skrine and Juston Burris started in Claiborne's absence, while Brent Qvale once again started off at right tackle, but both Brandon Shell and Ijalana also saw first team reps at tackle.
- The quarterbacks and receivers fared a lot better on day two with Lucky Whitehead, Chris Harper and Austin Seferian-Jenkins singled out for praise.
- Christian Hackenberg was said by NJ.com's Connor Hughes to be impressive when he aired it out, but perhaps too indecisive and taking too many sacks.
- Spencer Paysinger intercepted a bad Bryce Petty pass.
Stick around because in due course we'll let you know if anyone said anything important after practice.