Here were some of the main happenings as the Jets continued their 2017 training camp with a practice on Tuesday:
- Matt Forté was in the rehab area and did not practice after pulling a hamstring yesterday but Robby Anderson was back in action. Marcus Murphy pulled up during a return drill.
- Lucky Whitehead dropped a pass in individual drills and had his leg worked on by a trainer later on.
- Both Woody Johnson and his brother Christopher were at practice. Christopher will take over Woody's day-to-day duties when he takes up his post in London.
- According to Dan Leberfeld, Jalin Marshall and Austin Seferian-Jenkins proved difficult to cover, although Marcus Maye reportedly ran stride for stride with Marshall to intercept a Christian Hackenberg pass in one on one drills.
- Hackenberg was also intercepted by Dexter McDougle on a bad throw in 7-on-7's, as all three quarterbacks struggled again.
- The team played full contact during part of the team periods. Maye immediately impressed with a couple of big hits.
- Chris Harper had a couple of great catches, including a diving one-hander on a downfield throw from Bryce Petty.
- Dylan Donahue continues to impress as he earned more first team reps.
Stick around because in due course we'll let you know if anyone said anything important after practice.