A relaxing Sunday is in store with the Jets mercifully on their bye this week.
Here's what to watch out for in the early games:
- Dallas at Atlanta - After a big win over the Eagles, are the Cowboys about to make a run? They'll face another tough test this week with the 4-5 Falcons needing a win to stay in the wild card race.
- Cincinnati at Baltimore - An AFC North clash pits the 5-4 Bengals, who just fired their defensive coordinator against the 4-5 Ravens, who will give a first start to wide receiver Lamar Jackson at quarterback.
- Carolina at Detroit - The Panthers are 6-3, but only 1-3 on the road. They'll travel to face the 3-6 Lions, who are looking to put an end to a three-game losing streak.
- Houston at Washington - This is a battle between two 6-3 division leaders. Houston has quietly ripped off six wins in a row.
- Tennessee at Indianapolis - Since losing to the Jets, the Colts have won three in a row and could move into a tie with the Titans at 5-5 with a win today.
- Pittsburgh at Jacksonville - The Jags are the exact opposite of the Colts, having lost five in a row since they beat the Jets. The Steelers are one of the league's hottest teams, having won five straight and can look ahead now with the Le'Veon Bell saga behind them.
- Tampa at NY Giants - Having won on Monday night, the Giants have a good shot at winning again to join the struggling Bucs at 3-7.