With the Jets already having played their game this weekend, we can enjoy today's action from around the NFL.
Here's what to watch out for in the early games:
- Washington at Jacksonville - Jacksonville's season has fallen apart since they blew the Jets out in September, but Washington are now onto their fourth starting quarterback - Josh Johnson - as they strive to stay in wild card contention.
- Miami at Minnesota - Minnesota is another team trying to stay in the wild card mix after two straight losses have dropped them to 6-6-1. Following last week's miracle win, Miami is 7-6 - tied with three other teams for the final playoff spot in the AFC.
- Detroit at Buffalo - This is a pretty meaningless game with the 5-8 Lions facing the 4-9 Bills. Can Josh Allen have a better game against the Lions than Sam Darnold did?
- Oakland at Cincinnati - Another meaningless game here, as the three-win Raiders face the five-win Bengals. As with the Lions-Bills game, someone is going to worsen their draft positioning here, though.
- Tennessee at New York Giants - At 7-6, the Titans have a realistic shot at a playoff spot. Don't look now, but so do the Giants, who - despite being 5-8 - are only 1½ out of the wild card race with three games left.
- Green Bay at Chicago - Green Bay aren't out of the wild card mix either, although the Bears have a chance to clinch the division and eliminate them here, so they'll be doubly motivated.
- Arizona at Atlanta - Another game that's of more interest in terms of draft positioning here, as the three-win Cardinals face the disappointing 4-9 Falcons.
- Tampa Bay at Baltimore - The Bucs are another team who - at 5-8 - are not yet out of contention with most of the playoff contenders in the NFC slumping. Baltimore has a good shot at a wild card, but is also only half a game out of the division lead with the Steelers about to play New England.
- Dallas at Indianapolis - With five straight wins, the Cowboys are arguably the NFL's hottest team and look certain to wrap up the NFC East title within the next few weeks. They face a tough test on the road against a 7-6 wild card candidate in the Colts, though.