A relaxing Sunday is in store with the Jets not kicking off their season until tomorrow.
Here's what to watch out for in the late games:
- Kansas City at Los Angeles Chargers - The Chargers had a brutal offseason with several injuries, but they are still talented enough on defense to give Patrick Mahomes a tough time. The Chiefs will look to slow down Phil Rivers but are also without one of their best players in Eric Berry.
- Seattle at Denver - Case Keenum will be looking to prove that last year was no fluke as he'll look to produce against a Seahawks defense that welcomes back Earl Thomas from his holdout, although he might not be ready to contribute yet.
- Dallas at Carolina - Injuries on the offensive line will make things tough for the Cowboys against a tough Panthers front seven. Ezekiel Elliott might find it hard to put up big numbers, but the Cowboys defense might be good enough to keep the game close.
- Washington at Arizona - Alex Smith faces off against Sam Bradford, as each plays for the first time with their new team. Arizona welcomes David Johnson back to their line-up and he could be the difference in this game.
- Green Bay at Chicago (Tonight) - New addition Khalil Mack should make his debut for the Bears but it will still be a tall order for Mitch Trubisky to outduel a healthy Aaron Rodgers at home.