The Jets have released their official depth chart. While the gameplan will change week-to-week and they often won't follow it to the letter, it still contains some interesting choices.
- Bryce Petty is the number two quarterback, ahead of Christian Hackenberg;
- Brandon Shell is the starting right tackle, ahead of Brent Qvale;
- Kalif Raymond is listed as the primary return man, with Elijah McGuire, who didn't return any kicks or punts in preseason, as his back-up;
- Marcus Williams and Charone Peake are both listed as third-teamers;
- Josh Martin is the starting outside linebacker opposite Jordan Jenkins; and
- Wesley Johnson, Kelvin Beachum and Buster Skrine are all starters, as expected.
Here it is: