Media was on hand for today's practice at training camp. Here's what went down according to social media reports from those in attendance.
- The team was in shoulder pads and helmets, but not full pads;
- Breshad Perriman was working on the exercise bike in the rehab area rather than practicing with early suggestions indicating he may have a minor knee injury;
- Several players are moving closer to a full return. Cameron Clark took part in drills, Pierre Desir was running over by the sideline, Brian Poole was back on the field, albeit not in uniform and Joe Flacco was throwing on the other field;
- The three players who came off the PUP list yesterday took part in team drills for the first time;
- Josh Malone got first team reps with Perriman sidelined, although he too was shaken up after a catch;
- Nathan Shepherd and Frankie Luvu got some first-team reps on defense;
- Chris Hogan had a nice practice, highlighted by a one-handed catch on a long Sam Darnold pass down the middle and a touchdown from Mike White;
- Braxton Berrios had a long touchdown on a short pass that he took the distance;
- Henry Anderson had a would-be sack;
- Le'Veon Bell lost a fumble;
- Darnold was intercepted by Bradley McDougald on a play where Smith apparently ran the wrong route;
- Frank Gore had a nice run behind George Fant and Connor McGovern's blocking;
- A big fight broke out between Alex Lewis and Jordan Jenkins. McGovern and Neville Hewitt were also involved and Darnold and Bell had to calm Jenkins down after he then got into it with Greg Van Roten;
- The passing game was working well with coverage struggling. Initially the offense was struggling to gain any yards on the ground but had some success in the lead-up to that fight;
- Darnold connected on a touchdown pass with Chris Herndon;
- The emerging Lawrence Cager made a diving touchdown catch on a James Morgan pass; and
- Gase gathered the team at midfield at the end of practice, presumably to address the fighting.
We'll update you later if there are any other announced roster moves or newsworthy comments after practice.