The Jets were back on the field for their latest training camp practice this morning. Here's what went down according to social media reports from those in attendance:
- Quinnen Williams flashed today, blowing up a number of runs in the backfield;
- Jachai Polite also apparently had a good day, creating some pressure;
- Sam Darnold had another strong day, completing 11 of his 15 passes with two drops and firing touchdowns to Robby Anderson and Quincy Enunwa;
- Wide receiver Deonte Thompson had a good practice with the second team;
- Jamal Adams was shaken up after colliding with a teammate, but it didn't appear to be serious;
- Undrafted rookie Kyle Phillips got some second team defensive line reps;
- Reserve wideout Tim White impressed again with a couple of long catches, including a touchdown from Luke Falk; and
- Chandler Catanzaro didn't miss any field goals! However, during the field goal drill they apparently simply lined up but didn't bother to kick.
We'll update you later if there are any announced roster moves or newsworthy comments after practice. The team is off tomorrow.